Field Care Supervisor - Care Team Leader
Posted Jul 04
Care Vacancy Ltd
Hucclecote, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Field Care Supervisor - £21k per annum Starting Salary + Performance Related Bonus
We are assisting our client to recruit a Field Care Supervisor/Care Team Leader in the Gloucester area
This position will be responsible for implementing field based quality control systems as well as being the vital link between customers and care staff.
This position will be a mix of office based and being out in the community, with a combination of morning, evenings and weekends.
The duties and responsibilities include:
• Attending customer`s first call to introduce the Care Workers
• Undertake on-call duties as directed and record and report all on-call activity to the office
• Ensure all reporting and recording documents are kept up-to-date
• Liaise closely with colleagues and other care professionals
• Assessing Care and Support Workers
• Actively provide care as and when required
• Working on rota 1 weekend out of 4 and working an 'on call` weekend 1 in 4.
Person Specification We are looking for someone who is happy to interact with Clients and carers, forming long term relationships to ensure both feel valued and supported.
Experience is essential and ideally you will possess a minimum of QCF Level 3 or equivalent or at least a commitment to achieving this.
Communication skills are key in this vital role. You must show confidences in your communications.
You must be able to build strong relationships with customers, care team and other professionals
At least two years experience in a similar role within the domiciliary care sector, experience using rostering / scheduling system an advantage but not essential
Full Time Position
Starting Salary: £21000 per annum + Bonus
Please Apply Online
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time
Pay: 21,000 to 21,000 GBP (British Pound)
Pay Period: Annual
Other Pay Info: Starting Salary £21000 per annum + Bonus