Appen is a global company with more than 20 years’ experience in data annotation, collection, evaluation and transcription and a track record for successfully enhancing image, speech, text and video data for use in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The successful candidate would join a team working on a Indian English transcription project, supervising a team of remote transcribers, monitoring their throughput and assisting with quality control.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be a native speaker of Indian English
• Good working knowledge of English
• Efficiency and attention to detail
• Good computer and typing skills
• Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (including Excel) and Google sheets
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Translation experience
• Project management experience highly regarded
• Experience in project management is preferred but not essential
• Decent knowledge of the local popular culture in the target language
Project start date and length:
• The successful candidate would be able to work between 30-40 hours a week, Monday to Friday during 9-5 business hours .
• Availability to work full-time will be considered an advantage.
Estimated weekly hours: Full-time position – 30-40 hours a week.
To apply, visit the link below:
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on StructureHub