CXC Talent Solutions is currently seeking to hire an experienced Make Ready technician at a large property in the Dallas Texas area.
The ideal candidate will should have experience completing make readies. You must be highly organized, able to work on a team, be resident focused, and retain excellent communication skills. Individual must have a passion for quality and service.
* Ensure that the community, structures, and equipment are in compliance with local codes and regulations.
* Assist in maintaining an inventory of adequate supplies and replacement parts and equipment by ensuring maintenance areas are neat and clean, and reporting shortages to supervisor.
* Diagnose heat problems and repair/replace components.
* Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC units and fan coil units.
* Perform various other duties as assigned by the Property Manager or Maintenance Supervisor.
* Ceramic Tile
* Appliance installation & removal
* A sense of hospitality, integrity, pride in your work and a love for cleanliness and organization * Extreme attention to the smallest detail
* Initiative to take on tasks without being told and without being monitored
Technical / Educational Requirements:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Experience onsite
About the Company
CXC Talent Solutions is redefining what Apartment and Commercial Property Managers can expect from a staffing company. We provide temporary, project based, temp to hire and direct hire services to Apartment, Residential and Commercial Property Managers throughout the state of Texas. The Apartment industry has over 750,000 jobs in on-site leasing, management and maintenance roles. In addition, there are another 50,000 jobs supporting the on-site teams in the corporate office in roles including executive management, marketing, training, HR, IT, accounting, and construction/maintenance management. We help our customers fill all of these roles.
Employment Type: Permanent
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on StructureHub